Sunday 8 March 2015

BFI - Future Film Festival Vlog


During towards the end of February, from 20th to 22nd I spent my time, at the British Film Institute being involved with one of their festivals the Future Film Festival. This was a very enjoyable time as I learned more about and different aspects of film. Each day was centred around a specific aspect of film which included the following - animation, fiction and documentary. I learned and watch various types of films and got to ask experts in field several different questions. I took notes from each of the activities and talks that happened each day which I used to help in my coursework for a high school drama title sequence in terms of the way the characters should be presented and act. However, not all of this could have been applied to my group's title sequence as it is only a small piece of a film which needed to be thought out in a careful way which meant that most of the stuff I learned could not be used on this particular project.

No comments:

Post a Comment