Thursday 26 February 2015

Tweets

Using the social networking, Twitter, I was able to spread the news of the title sequence me and my group are working on. It also helps increase people's awareness of my group's title sequence and the difficulties associated with filming.


These are some tweets of shots that were taken when filming still images, and responding to the pitch feedback that our teacher had given us in terms of what can be improved and what sill needed to thought out.


This is a tweet of me working on creating the original soundtrack for my group's film, as I feel it would seem better if it was an original soundtrack rather than a non-copyrighted track.

There were some problems when filming, one of which was the weather as it was pouring with rain which would be impossible for us to record in as the equipment would get damaged thus we had to withdraw from filming that day. Aside from that, there were shots that took quite a while to do, for one shot that took long was doing a shot of the college sign to show where we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment